|Mini Chocolate Orange Cheesecakes || || |
Recipe type: dessert
Prep time: 2 mins
Total time: 2 mins
Whip it up in a blender & freeze it! It's that easy to make cheesecake! :)
- 1/2 cup So Delicious coconut milk yogurt, vanilla flavour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 20 drops NuNaturals Liquid Orange Stevia
- Put all ingredients into a mini blender or food processor, such as a Magic Bullet. Puree for 10 seconds.
- Give the mixture a quick, thorough stir with a spatula, and then pour evenly into two silicone muffin cups.
- Place in freezer for at least an hour.
- Let defrost 30 mins or so before serving.
- Smile. Eat your cheesecake!
Recipe by Char's Kitchen: A Vegan Friendly Food Blog at http://www.charskitchen.ca/2012/05/mini-chocolate-orange-cheesecakes-nunaturals-stevia-giveaway.html